Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my newest obsession


I have struck gold my friends! In my internet meanderings which often lead to many interesting new sites and discoveries at the cost of many wasted hours, I have found something that will dave me so much time, yet probably use up a lot of this time that I have freed up. See what I'm raving about is a page from the elle.com site, (yes the magazine elle). This page gives a photo review of all the big designers collections and it even has a nifty search tool where you can look up by show, season, or designer. So now I can stay up to date on all the new shows, or even do research on a certain designer to see everything they have put together in the last 7 years. Pretty Awesome! Check it out at www.elle.com/Runway and you too might inspired like I was by this great blazer by Betsey Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment