Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nick Verreos Loves Modelinia!!!

Model CRAZY!You're IN! Nick Verreos and Heidi Klum

Who loves models?
I do! And that's why I love me some Modelinia, the website devoted to and about "everything and anything" models. Their tag line is Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle: All Models, All the Time. Sounds like a "Nick Website" to me! Model Hug: Nick Verreos and Marissa Miller

As a designer, I worship and live for models. They are my muses and they make my designs and sketches come to life! I was so lucky back in Season 2 of Project Runway to have been given the gorgeous Tarah Rodgers as my model. She was such an inspiration during those grueling weeks. Pink Beauty: Nick Verreos and Erin Wasson

And because of all the different red carpet and style video blogs I have done, especially as one of the Glam Squad for MSN.com's Style Studio, I have now become a part of the "I love Victoria's Secret Supermodels" club. Besides my ultimate Supermodel Goddess Heidi Klum, I just can't get enough of Marissa Miller and Erin Wasson.
The Modelinia website has videos of Isaac Mizrahi muse and former Tim Gunn Guide To Style co-host and partner-in-crime Veronica Webb doing a "high heel workout", video interviews with model "God" John Casablancas and hair Guru, Garren ( you know you are a DIVA when you are known with just ONE NAME!), as well as "Beauty Secrets" from all the top models.


Click HERE for more videos and all the Model Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment