Saturday, July 16, 2011

Got to get up early to be this stylish!

This photo is a homage to our stunning Vintage Vixen!!!! I even donned the over sized sun glasses in deference!  I actually made it to one of our local jumble sales today. Everything was 20p. I've got some skirts, a few tops, two or three scarves, which I love to add to any outfit. One of my scarves was a hand painted silk scarf, that I'll pass on to mum. My dress isn't retro, but it's certainly retro style with its big patterns. It's a Next wrap around dress. I've teamed it with one of the scarves that I bought too. So the cost of my outfit was 40p!!!!!

The huge Klimt print on canvas behind me, was bought years ago from the 'Chinese shop' (all locals will know it) on the Barbican on Plymouth's waterfront. It's got to be the loveliest thing DB every bought me......it's the 'lovers' and it reminded him of us! It was just the canvas and DB made the frame and stretched it himself.

As promised, I'm going to catch up on my second hand theme and will be back later to blog some of the items that have been titivated after last Sunday's car boot sale. I'm off to paint a table and I'll show it to you all later.

See you all again soon,

Froogs xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment