Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've got one of those!

Ta-da! Dualit toaster and my two mug tea pot from Sunday's car boot sale. Oh the joys of second hand. I'm also sitting here in a fab pair of Long Tall Sally size 14 (which are actually a bit big!) jeans, which arrived from Dearly Beloved. He met our daughter in his lunch break and they perused the Heart Foundation shop on Cornwall Street in Plymouth. Girly of mine was treated to a few bits by Dearly Beloved and they both found the jeans in my size for £7. I really think charity shops are going to price themselves out of the market. Nonetheless, I'm delighted with them! There is truly no more spending here this month or we won't keep to the budget!

Tonight, as well as doing some gardening, Dearly Beloved is putting another coat of paint of the table we bought at the car boot sale on Sunday. I'm shut in my office getting some school work done. DB has already eaten egg on toast for his supper! It's anyone's guess what he'll have for breakfast.

Over to you all now, what have you managed to find second hand recently, that you've either really needed or wanted?

Until tomorrow,

Love Froogs

No comments:

Post a Comment