Sunday, July 10, 2011

Making do with things I can afford

I've had a big think about what to write about this week and I'm going to blog about the world of 'second hand'. I went to a car boot sale today and bought a table, two pictures and a tea pot and spent £12. I will be 'doing them up' and I'll blog them this week. I'm on the look out or even scrounge for some egg shell paint for the table and will keep my eyes open.

Blogger has been 'broken' all day and I have read blogs but I've been unable to leave comments. Thanks so much to those of you who left comments for me to read; it's always a pleasure to hear from you. I will be very late at work tomorrow night and may not get the keyboard at all.

Come back next week for some of my second hand world and how I make do with what I can afford.

Until then,

Love Froogs xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment