Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cluster Bomb migraines

Every heard of those? I don't get migraines for years on end then I get a whole series of them. Today, after being ill for over 24 hours, I feel as if I have woken from a coma. I still can't stand up for very long and I still can't keep anything down. I've taken as much medication as I'm allowed and I'm still not able to open the curtains and let any light in! The worst part is, I can feel another one coming and not even out of the last one yet!



I sometimes wonder what my animals do when they are home without me all day. I've managed to photograph the evidence. It's a good job they do sleep. If they wake up and start barking, it makes me sit up suddenly, stagger around and have to go to the loo to vomit. I'm now exhausted from writing this and I'm going back to bed. Maybe another 24 hours asleep might cure this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment