Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No such thing as the wrong weather!

-5C outside (23F) and 15C (59F) inside! 18C (64.5F) in my heated lounge
There's no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes. Before anyone mentions it; I haven't put on five kilos, just five jumpers. Tonight, I am wearing. Leggings, trousers over the top, long back covering vest, long sleeved tee-shirt, roll neck jumper, jumper, cardigan, wooly light weight scarf and cotton scarf over the top. I was watching the news when Dearly Beloved snapped me with the dogs. They love a blanket snuggle too. I have lots of Whitney blankets, all of which were £1 each, either from the local car boot sale or Salvation Army shop. I have one round me now as I type in my office and one drapes over the office chair to keep my back warm.

Don't worry about me! I'm as warm as toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment