Thursday, March 25, 2010

Frugal with my time.........am I bothered?

It's been a long, long day in the life of a secondary school teacher so

In the words of Lauren "Am I bovvered?"
- go on clickety and enjoy!



I leave home at six thirty and walk, with dearly beloved, to the station and arrive at my desk, from door to door an hour later. I then catch the five forty train home and I'm back in my home a full twelve hours after I originally left. I usually head for the kitchen and love to cook up something tasty and frugal. Today I just made some chips and ate them with a £2 Lidl lasagne that I bought chilled and I've had in the fridge since the weekend. It was delicious and so easy to just pop into the oven and as we only ate half the lasagne, supper has only cost 65p each!

No comments:

Post a Comment